The client is a German multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their business areas include pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds, and biotechnology products
Service Case Study
Contributing to sustainable development is a core element of the client's corporate strategy. This German-based pharma company promotes inclusive growth and responsible use of resources to help people and the planet thrive. They strive to protect human rights and promote sustainable development.
The client wanted to design a transformative learning program to highlight this vision and deliver objective-based learning to its diverse workforce worldwide. The primary objective of creating the learning course was to spread awareness amongst the workforce regarding Human Rights and Sustainability. They expected the learning experience to be engaging and impactful.
1. Diverse Workforce: Their workforce is spread across 83 countries. It was necessary to create a learning solution that could cater to their employees' language. Using English as the only module language might have created a language barrier.
2. Lack of Awareness: The workforce needed to be made aware of all the activities and initiatives undertaken by the client to improve the well-being of their community.
3. Human Rights & Sustainability Challenges: The client wanted to design focused learning modules to showcase how they addressed specific Human Rights & Sustainability challenges:
1. A Two-Module Course
Ozemio undertook this challenge of integrating values into the strategy. To bridge this gap, Ozemio introduced a commitment to action strategy and created a two-module course on Human Rights and Sustainability.
These modules were enriched with various video effects created using Adobe After Effects. Each module was divided into smaller, microlearning-friendly sections to facilitate easy navigation, review, and categorization of the information for employees.
2. Designing Purpose-Driven E-Learning Modules
The Sustainability & Human Rights learning modules were designed to build awareness, pride, and ownership of the client's commitment to Human Rights and sustainability and understand how it ties to their strategy and operations.
3. Principles for Designing the E-Learning Module
After understanding the objectives of this learning module, Ozemio identified the principles for designing them. These principles helped us imbibe the essence of their vision and what they wanted to achieve from this learning course.
4. Intuitive and Relatable Learning Course Design
The learning course was meticulously designed to be user-friendly and easily understandable. It emphasized relatable elements within the learning modules, enhancing the content's engagement and relevance to the learners' experiences.:
"Ozemio, working with you made for an amazing 2021 It’s with a sense of nostalgia that we see this Our sincerest thanks for what you’ve accomplished on our behalf, and on behalf of thousands of sales professionals. Your excellent work will make a difference in the lives of many, many people. And what’s even better, we became friends."